Don’t just face exams, ace exams!
Less Stress More Success provides all you need to get the best possible results in your exams. Here is your complete course condensed, organised and prioritised:
Expert tips on how to maximise your points in the exam
Highlights key information for you
In-context exam questions help you apply what you’ve just learned
Concise revision guide covering all sections of Paper 1 and Paper 2 Leaving Certificate Higher Level English (2021 and 2022)
- Essential tips for effective time management and identifying key elements in questions
- Full sample essays and exam-focused notes on the storyline, characters and themes for popular single text options: King Lear, The Handmaid’s Tale (2021); and Othello and The Picture of Dorian Gray (2022)
- Additional graded sample essays on Days Without End (2021) and A Doll’s House (2022)
- Comparative study modes are defined and illustrated, using key quotes and comparative grids
- Specific notes and sample answers are provided on using Philadelphia, Here I Come!, Room, Silas Marner and Unforgiven as comparative texts
- Examination techniques, sample questions and full model answers with useful writing prompts and examiner’s comments help you maximise your marks
Martin Kieran and Frances Rocks are experienced teachers and examiners who have written many Leaving Certificate English textbooks. Martin has worked for many years at both Senior Advising and Chief Advising level for Leaving Certificate (HL) English. Frances delivers in-service workshops for English teachers throughout the country.
For more on Less Stress More Success revision guides, go to www.moresuccess.ie. See all the subjects covered and have a look inside any of the titles before you buy.